9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get interest free education loan and scholarships to do MS in USA? Will I have to write exams for it?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and want to do MS from USA. How to get interest free education loan and scholarships for it? Will I have to write exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in USA
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  8. Banks offering Education Loan with favourable interest rates to study BS in USA?
  9. Are there any banks or financial institutions which provide interest free education loan?
  10. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  11. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  12. Interest free education loan for meritorious student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How and where to apply for scholarship in Gujarat?
  14. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  15. Does government provides interest free education loan and scholarship for higher education? What should I do for it?
  16. Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?
  17. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
9th November 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get interest free education loan and scholarships to do MS in USA? Will I have to write exams for it?

You can get an education loan and scholarship for pursuing MS course in USA but, you can't get interest free education loan. To get an education loan, you should have secured admission in MS course in a recognised college/ university and you have to submit the relevant documents to bank for processing your education loan. To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in USA, you should have good score in Graduation, GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and you have to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?