9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan without any interest and security if belongs to Martyrs family?

Sir, I belong to Martyrs family and willing to study degree course in Hotel Management so, I need much amount for it. Can I get education loan without any interest and security?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  2. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Possibility to get an interest free education loan? Procedure to get it from government banks?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  8. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  9. Banks providing education loan on minimum rate of interest and without security to study at SRM University?
  10. List of items accepted for security of education loan? Possibility to get an education loan in security of my vintage car Ford 1950 model?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. How much education loan is provided in rural areas without any security and collateral?
  15. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  16. Do the government of Jharkhand provide education loan for SC students on a nominal interest rate?
  17. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan? -- [New]
9th November 2017, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan without any interest and security if belongs to Martyrs family?

No, you can't get an education loan without any interest even if you belong to Martyrs family. An education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs will be sanctioned without any security. But, none of the banks offer an education loan without interest. You should have secured admission in Hotel Management course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?