23rd February 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for 2nd phase MBBS and being a OBC category student?

How can I get scholarship nw im studying in 2 phase mbbs based on my family income and obc category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in 2nd phase after scoring 196 in MBBS
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  3. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  4. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  5. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  6. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?
  7. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  8. Will there be any scope for getting scholarship while pursuing 2nd year of my MBBS?
  9. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  10. How much scholarship is given to student of M.Sc in Microbiology and belong to OBC category?
  11. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How and where to get the scholarship while doing MBBS 2nd year?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a 12th ST student?
  14. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  15. How can I get scholarship having distinction in Pharmocology and secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 1st phase of MBBS for 2nd renewal?
  18. Scholarship details for M.Sc Microbiology student belong to OBC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?