10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship from Telangana Government for Intermediate 2nd year girl candidate?

I am a girl of 2nd year Intermediate. I have scored 98% in my 1st year. I want to get scholarship after my 2nd year from Government of Telangana. Can I know how I can get the scholarship from the Government?

Related Questions:
13th October 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship from Telangana Government for Intermediate 2nd year girl candidate?

To get scholarship from Telangana government for pursuing Intermediate 2nd year, you have to apply for pre-matric scholarship through online by visiting your respective state epass official website http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ . You need to apply for scholarship before last date of submission of application as notified by the government. After submitting your application, the district officer will verify your application and if the details are found correct, you will be offered scholarship by Telangana Government for pursuing Intermediate 2nd year.
2nd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship from Telangana Government for Intermediate 2nd year girl candidate?

My intermediate percentage is 86 and how much scholarship can I receive as I belong to sc and I am agirl
21st August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with 98percentage and my father is a governament and salary is 2lakh 80thousand and we belong to obc .can I get a scholarship from government
31st July 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 98%in first year inter so I have scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?