21st April 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech and planing to study M.Tech from Australia. I want to know how much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant for foreign studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  2. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  3. Difference between secured and unsecured education loan? How much amount I can get in both cases?
  4. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  5. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  6. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?
  8. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of courses available in Mumbai after BE Electronics & Telecommunication? Can a bank grant an education loan for it? How much amount I can take as an education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  11. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering course? List of colleges in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh? How much amount of an education loan can SBI grant?
  12. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  13. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  14. An education loan is Secured or Unsecured loan? What is the basic different between them?
  15. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  16. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  17. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  18. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
23rd April 2017, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?

You can get an unsecured education loan of Rs.4 lakhs from SBI without any security for pursuing your higher studies. To pursue M.Tech course in Australia, you should have secured admission in any one of the Australian University and it costs nearly 10-12 lakhs to complete the course. To get an education loan of Rs.10-12 lakhs, the SBI will ask you to provide collateral security for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?