29th January 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?

Hello sir, My family income is dependent on Agriculture income only and I have no Pan Card. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan at SBI? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a farmer get education loan against Kisan Credit Card?
  2. Is Pan Card important to get an education loan?
  3. Can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships available for me?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  5. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  10. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  11. Is it necessary to submit Pan Card under Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI, Mahaveer Nagar if, already applied at SBI, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi?
  13. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  14. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan? -- [New]
  15. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?
  16. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  17. Whether I can get an interest free education loan if total income from agriculture is 90 thousand? Can I get deduction at the time of repayment of loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
21st February 2017, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?

It depends on the kind of income you have from agriculture. If you don't have a good enough income, then bank will hesitate in granting loan for an expensive course like MBBS.

Also, if you have any property, then it can be considered as collateral security for education loan. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to pursue MBBS from a private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?