29th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan from SBI one years ago of rupees 4 lakh but now want to repay the whole amount. Please tell me what should I do for it? Is it good decision?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  3. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  4. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  5. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  6. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  7. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  8. What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?
  9. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  12. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  13. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  14. Is there any provision for reimbursement of interest for SC candidate? Possibility to get other concession in repayment amount? -- [New]
  15. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  16. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  17. What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
31st January 2017, 07:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?

It is nice that you want to repay the entire loan amount. It is indeed a good decision as you can shed off the burden of loan from your shoulders quickly. You need to approach the bank from which you took education loan. Have a meeting with the branch manager. Tell him/her that you want to repay the education loan. Write an application to this effect and submit it to the concerned branch manager. Then the bank will give you a form of repayment. Fill it correctly and submit it. Then you can deposit the entire repayment amount in the loan account. Once the entire repayment is done, the bank will give you NOC letter as a proof of complete repayment and no dues remaining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?