21st April 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Which course should BE Mechanical engineer do among ME, MBA and MS? Chances to get an education loan of 4 lakh before choosing a course?

I have completed BE Mechanical but now I am confused to choose course for master degree. Whether I should go for ME, MBA or MS. Please suggest me one course? Can I get an education loan of 4 lakh before choosing course?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  2. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  3. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  4. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  5. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
  6. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  7. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  8. Am I eligible for Education Loan if my family income is below 1 lakh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  10. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  11. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  12. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  13. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  14. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  15. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  16. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  17. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  18. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?

23rd April 2017, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should BE Mechanical engineer do among ME, MBA and MS? Chances to get an education loan of 4 lakh before choosing a course?

After completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineer course from a recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies in any course of your interest. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, first you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised university. You should have to submit documents like Loan Application Form, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Academic Certificates, Bank Statements, etc., for further processing of your education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?