21st April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Difference between secured and unsecured education loan? How much amount I can get in both cases?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and want to study a degree course. Please tell me basic difference between secured and unsecured education loan? How much amount I can get in both cases?

Related Questions:
  1. An education loan is Secured or Unsecured loan? What is the basic different between them?
  2. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant? -- [New]
  3. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  9. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  10. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering? For how much amount should I apply for an education loan and for what time?
  11. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  12. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  14. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  15. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  16. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  17. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  18. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
23rd April 2017, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between secured and unsecured education loan? How much amount I can get in both cases?

The difference between Secured and unsecured education loan is that the secured loan will be offered only if you provide security to bank whereas unsecured loan will be offered without providing any security to bank. You can get maximum of Rs. 4 lakhs unsecured education loan and maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs in case of secured education loan. To apply for an education loan, you should have to submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Academic Certificates, etc., for further processing of your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?