16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech course. Please tell me how much amount SBI can grant without interest and security?

Related Questions:
  1. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
  6. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  7. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  8. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  9. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  10. Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?
  11. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  16. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  17. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?
  18. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
14th June 2017, 11:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?

To get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. The SBI offers an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security at an interest of 10.00% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?