4th November 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?

I want to apply an Education Loan for ITI Civil Draughtsman course from Indian Overseas Bank. Can I know the moratorium period of this Education Loan for such course? Please tell me the interest rates also.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  2. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  3. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  5. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  6. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  10. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued? -- [New]
  11. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  12. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  13. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  16. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
16th November 2016, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?

The moratorium period under Indian Overseas bank is -

- 1 year from the date of course completion or six months after joining a job whichever is earlier.

The repayment period is however 15 years.

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time. It is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. Usually the rate of interest is 13-14.5 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?