25th July 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA in Australia?

What qualification should required for doing mba in australia? I mean the criteria required for doing mba in australia?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  2. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  3. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  6. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MDS in USA?
  9. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia?
  10. Eligibility for ESE after pursuing engineering?
  11. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  12. Is it necessary to have 12+4 for MBA in Australia?
  13. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in renowned MBA colleges like Symboisis, IGNOU etc for MBA degree?
  15. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  16. Percentage required in B.Com to study MBA in Australia?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  18. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
29th June 2015, 09:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA in Australia?

Candidates who have completed their under-graduation in any discipline can pursue MBA course in Universities of Australia. To get MBA course admission in Universities of Australia, first you should complete GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents to universities through online or via courier.
13th January 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my Bcom with 63% in 2013 after I have competed PGDCA in 2014 can I apply for MPA in ECU or JCU
27th September 2019, 12:14 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my Bcom with 63% in 2013 after I have competed PGDCA in 2014 can I apply for MPA in ECU or JCU
Eligibility criteria for Australian Universities Admissions :-

-Bachelor's degree with minimum 60% .
-GMAT score accepted with 600+ and above (good for admission).
-English language proficiency test score (TOEFL or IELTS).
-You should have minimum of 3+ years of managerial work experience for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?