6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?

Hi friends, I am planning to do MCA course with the help of an education loan. I came to know that Axis Bank provides an education loan with cheapest interest rates. So, I want to know that if I apply an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs then what interest rates would be charged?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  5. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  10. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  15. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  16. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs in Corporation Bank?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
6th May 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am planning to do MCA course with the help of an education loan. I came to know that Axis Bank provides an education loan with cheapest interest rates. So, I want to know that if I apply an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs then what interest rates would be charged?

The interest rate against an education loan of Rs 5 Lacs in Axis Bank is 14.50%. The interest rate for an education loan in Axis Bank up to Rs 4 Lacs is 15.00% and for loans above Rs 7.5 Lacs the interest rate is 13.50% in Axia Bank. Female applicants get 25 bps (0.25%) concessions in the interest rate. Interested students can apply online for education loans in Axis Bank. Margin - 5% margin on loans above Rs 4 Lacs for studies in India. Students should have secured at least 50% marks during HSC & Graduation for getting education loan in Axis Bank. Axis Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
9th May 2018, 10:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?

Interest rates of education loans for different loan amounts offered by Axis Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- 15% per annum
--> Above Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 14.50% per annum
--> Above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 13.50% per annum

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have taken an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs, so, the interest rate will be 14.50% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?