18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates in Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study MBA in IIM?

Hello, I am preparing for CAT and other MBA entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in IIM. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Vijaya Bank for applying an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  2. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  5. Interest rates in UBI Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  9. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  16. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  17. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  18. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
15th May 2018, 03:37 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest rates in Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study MBA in IIM?

Interest rates in Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study MBA in IIM is-11.75% (Fixed)

Interest Rates of Vijaya Bank Education Loan -
Upto Rs. 4 lakhs - 12.05%
Rs. 4 Lakhs and Above - 12.50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?