15th May 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?

What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education? Am not sure on what to do as I am out of money to do education next it would be really helpful if I can get the scholarship. So, can you please let me know the needed information to get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do? -- [New]
  2. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  3. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  4. How and what amount of scholarship can I get to continue my education in NIT?
  5. Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  6. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  7. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  8. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  10. Scholarship for doing Higher Education in Abroad for B.Com graudate?
  11. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  13. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  16. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  17. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
15th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in B.E course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

2. You should not be the child of any government employee.

3. You should get admission in B.E course through entrance examination counselling. Candidates who take admission through Management quota seats are not eligible to apply for scholarship.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you can get scholarship for pursuing your B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?