2nd November 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

List of available study scholarship in Delhi to apply by the students?

Which are the available scholarships in Delhi for students belonging to general category who have passed class 12 from cbse 2014 examination?
i have passed 12 pcb from cbse in 2014, scored 79.4% and belong to general category. will i be eligible for any scholarships? if yes, then how and when can i apply for it?

Related Questions:
21st July 2017, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of available study scholarship in Delhi to apply by the students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the available scholarships in Delhi for students belonging to general category who have passed class 12 from cbse 2014 examination?
i have passed 12 pcb from cbse in 2014, scored 79.4% and belong to general category. will i be eligible for any scholarships? if yes, then how and when can i apply for it?

List of scholarships available for students for studies in Delhi is given below;

Government of Delhi - Merit Scholarship to College / Professional Institutions Students Belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities - Official Website

Merit Scholarship – Government of Delhi - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarship - Official Website

Nirankari Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?