12th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard?

Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I have to follow for the same? What will be the preparation required for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

21st July 2017, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I have to follow for the same? What will be the preparation required for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Yes, there are various examinations available for getting scholarships for 10th passed students. List of scholarship examinations is given below;

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

Young India Scholarship for School Students - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

The Velammal Science Talent Search Examination - Official Website

National Scholarship Test - Official Website

Indian Council of World Affairs Essay Competition - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?