17th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

List of bank offering education loan without security to join NICMAR college?

Sir I want to join in nicmar college civil branch PGACM COURSE can I take education loan without security, please list out the names of the banks that offered

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  2. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  3. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  4. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  9. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  10. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  12. Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?
  13. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  14. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  15. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  16. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  17. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
20th December 2015, 10:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of bank offering education loan without security to join NICMAR college?

The list of banks who offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attached document to know the banks who provides education loan. The security clause for education loan depends on the education loan which you are seeking from the bank. Most of the banks do not ask for mortgage for loan up to 7.5 lakhs. Above 7.5 lakhs you need to mortgage property like land, house, vehicle, insurance, etc. However, some banks have lower limit of the security clause. Like SBI asks for mortgage when the loan is above 4.5 lakhs. Hence you need to check this out with the concerned bank clearly at the time of loan sanctioning.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 38 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?