14th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?

If I take an Education Loan of Rs. 7.75 Lacs from Union Bank of India for MBA course then in how many years I have to repay the Loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  2. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  3. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  4. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  5. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  8. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  9. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  10. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  16. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
15th June 2016, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?

The number of years in which you want to repay the entire education loan of 7.75 lakhs depends on you. If you want you can repay it at once or you can opt for monthly installments to repay it. You can also deposit lumpsum amounts in between your repayment period to reduce the repayment amount. Usually the maximum time for repayment of education loan is seven years. Hence, you can repay your education loan as monthly EMIs for seven years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?