28th June 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?

Hello Sir,
I want an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs for study in UK. I haven't read all about Loan rates of each and every Bank so I want to know that all Banks Interest rates are same in this matter?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  3. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  4. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  5. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  7. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  9. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  10. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  11. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  13. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  17. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
27th October 2017, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs for study in UK. I haven't read all about Loan rates of each and every Bank so I want to know that all Banks Interest rates are same in this matter?

No, interest rates of each bank differ for education loan to study in the UK. Many nationalized and private banks offer education loans to study in the UK. Interest rate of banks education loans differs from one bank to another. Therefore, it is better to contact the bank branch or check it in website for exact rate of interest. Interest rate also differs based on the loan amount. State Bank of India offers education loan for abroad studies with a decent rate of interest (around 12%). Candidates have to check with the bank branch for exact rate of interest. There are also other banks like Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank etc. offering education loan for abroad studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?