17th December 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of law colleges in Maharashtra with less than 10k fees? How to apply for education loan?

I want to know low (upto10,000) fees law colleges list in Maharashtra and Bangalore. And how can I apply education loan please tell about that details.

Related Questions:
  1. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  2. List of Medical colleges having education loan facility for MBBS course?
  3. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can my Brother-in-Law become guarantor to apply for an Education Loan?
  6. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
  7. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  10. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  14. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  15. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brotherÂ’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
12th April 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of law colleges in Maharashtra with less than 10k fees? How to apply for education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know low (upto10,000) fees law colleges list in Maharashtra and Bangalore. And how can I apply education loan please tell about that details.

List of law colleges in Maharashtra with less than 10k fee is given below:

Government Law College, Mumbai - Official Website

New Law College Pune - Official Website

SNDT Women’s University - Official Website

University of Mumbai - Official Website

Students who got admission to study the law graduation course can apply for education loans in various nationalized banks. Students have to contact the bank branch or apply online for education loans. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic performance, future employability of the course, collateral offered, type of course and college, etc. Students must have obtained the admission through a merit based selection or entrance examination for getting education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?