18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?

Hello, I want to study MBBS course from Ukraine so, I want to know list of colleges for which SBI and Canara Bank can provide education loan? What will be the rate of interest and repayment period?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  2. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  4. How much amount a bank can grant as education loan to study MBBS in a private college? Rate of interest, repayment period and maximum tenure?
  5. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  6. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  9. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank?
  10. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  11. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  12. How to apply for education loan of 8 lakh at Central Bank of India? Security, interest rate and repayment period for it? -- [New]
  13. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  14. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank?
  15. Amount needed to study B.Ed course from private college? Procedure to apply for education loan from Canara Bank, interest rate and moratorium period?
  16. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank? Rate of interest of this month?
  17. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
30th December 2017, 04:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?

List of Medical Universities in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank can provide education loan are:-

Zaporozhye State Medical University
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Odessa National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University
Donestk State Medical University
Ukraineian Medical and Stomatological Academy, Poltava
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University

Rate of Interest:-
Above Rs. 7.50 lakhs, 1.75% above base rate and base rate is fixed at 9.85%

Repayment Period:-
Upto 12 years, for loan above Rs. 7.50 lakhs.
7th October 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?

My ward is seeking admission in Bukovinian Medical University Ukraine. Are we eligible for study loan from SBI
31st May 2020, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the loan process for MBBS .. please tell me the whole process sure. Thanks
3rd June 2020, 10:55 PM
HGK7

Post Re: List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?

Hi dear,

The list of Medical Universities in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank can provide education loan are:-[*]Zaporozhye State Medical University[*]V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University[*]Odessa National Medical University[*]Kharkiv National Medical University[*]Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University[*]Donestk State Medical University[*]Ukraineian Medical and Stomatological Academy, Poltava[*]Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University[*]Ternopil State Medical University

The rate of Interest:-
Above Rs. 7.50 lakhs, 1.75% above base rate and base rate is fixed at 9.85%

The repayment Period:-
Upto 12 years, for loan above Rs. 7.50 lakhs.

All the best!!
22nd September 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I want education loan for mbbs study in ivano frankivsk national medical university ukraine
31st October 2021, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO STUDY INNATIONAL MEDICAL BOGOMOLETS UNIVERSITY UKRAINE CAN I GET EDU.LOAN
3rd December 2021, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

My college name is Dniprpetrovsk State Madical Academy but this college not education loan list please help me this college the best college for MBBS study in Ukraine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?