15th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?

Sir, I am a girl candidate from Jamshedpur and willing to get education loan to study at International Institute of Fashion Technology, Jamshedpur. Please tell me which bank will grant me education loan on subsidies interest rate? Requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Interest rate and requirements to get an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank? -- [New]
  3. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?
  4. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  5. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  6. Banks providing education loan on minimum rate of interest and without security to study at SRM University?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?
  9. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  10. Best bank in between Dena Bank and Federal Bank to apply for education loan? What is the interest rate and requirements for it?
  11. Cost to studying Pilot course after 12th? Which bank can grant me an education loan with minimum interest rates?
  12. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  18. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
26th September 2017, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?

Subsidy for education loan is available through a central government scheme to financially weak student. You need to have income proof to get the subsidy. Income of family should be below 6 lacs per annum.

Most of the PSU banks are the best option to get such subsidy. Just make sure you have got enrolled in a professional degree course at a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?