9th April 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?

Hello sir, I am planing to study degree course after 12th from New Zealand. So, Please tell me which bank is good to apply for an education loan? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  2. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
  3. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  4. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  6. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  7. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  8. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
  9. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  10. Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  12. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  13. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  15. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  16. Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it? -- [New]
  17. List of streams in PG course for BDS holder rather than Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period?
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
5th March 2023, 02:57 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?

There are several banks in India that provide education loans for studying abroad, including in New Zealand. Some of the popular banks include State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, and Bank of Baroda.

The interest rates, tenure, and repayment period may vary depending on the bank and the loan amount. Generally, the interest rates for education loans are higher than other types of loans and may range from 8% to 15%. The tenure for repayment of the loan can be anywhere from 5 to 15 years, depending on the bank and the loan amount.

It is advisable to compare the interest rates, repayment terms, and other benefits offered by different banks before applying for an education loan. You can visit the websites of different banks to get more information about their education loan products and apply online. It is also recommended to check the eligibility criteria and documentation requirements before applying for a loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?