29th January 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?

Hello sir, I wish to apply for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs from PNB to study a degree course. Please tell me what will be interest rate and repayment period?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  2. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in between BOI and PNB to study from abroad?
  3. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  4. List of streams in PG course for BDS holder rather than Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period?
  5. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  7. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  8. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it? -- [New]
  9. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  10. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  11. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  14. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  15. Whether I can get an interest free education loan if total income from agriculture is 90 thousand? Can I get deduction at the time of repayment of loan?
  16. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  17. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  18. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
31st January 2017, 07:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. The interest is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 12.5-13.5 percent. The repayment period can be long enough and is usually a maximum of 15 years. However, banks request to repay it by 7-10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?