20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?

Hello Everyone,
I want to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad. Can I deposit Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What should be the minimum value of land for this loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Agricultural land situated in rural area?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I submit if my Land agreement papers were burnt to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  5. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  6. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  7. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  8. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  9. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs without Collateral Security if pursuing Medicine in Philippines?
  10. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  11. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  15. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  16. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  17. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
22nd April 2016, 12:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan of 20 lakhs for your MS course in abroad by keeping your and as mortgage. There is no problem in keeping your land as mortgage unless the value of the land is less than your loan amount. The minimum value of your land should be at least the amount which will be computed including the principal(loan amount -20 lakhs) and interest which will be accumulated for the two years. So, the minimum value of the land should be around 30 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?