24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get an Education Loan by WBMDFC for BBA 1st year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take an Education Loan from WBMDFC. I have completed my 1st semester of BBA and I live in Kolkata. So, please tell me the process to get an Education Loan for my BBA course? Waiting for your response.

19th October 2022, 08:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an Education Loan by WBMDFC for BBA 1st year student?

Those who want to apply for education loan can either apply online or offline.

On confirmation of admission in a reputed college, one can easily apply for loan.

Visit the nearby branch of bank and from there collect the application form , fill the form , attach required documents and submit it.
Or visit the official website and you can fill the form online.
Attach required documents and submit it.
Documents required are
KYC documents
Academic certificate
Guarantor form
Identity proof etc

For loan upto INR 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.
For loans exceeding INR 7 lacs, both collateral security and third party guarantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?