28th December 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any scholarship based on my college semester marks?

Hi, I am a B.Tech 2nd yr student...in Biotechnology, under WBUT. my 1st and 2nd SGPA was 7.67 and 8.76 respectively....so, please let me know if I am eligible for any scholarship depend upon the semester marks. Please give me the details soon.

Related Questions:
3rd July 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship based on my college semester marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a B.Tech 2nd yr student...in Biotechnology, under WBUT. my 1st and 2nd SGPA was 7.67 and 8.76 respectively....so, please let me know if I am eligible for any scholarship depend upon the semester marks. Please give me the details soon.

Yes, you can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship, which is offered to students based on the marks scored in all the examinations and family income. You can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship in the 2nd year of your graduation also. Eligibility to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is as follows: You must be an Indian and must not hold any other country’s passport. Your age should be less than 35 years to avail the scholarship. You should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in all examinations. You can apply either online or offline for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?