9th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?

I want to apply an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies. I would like to know how much maximum amount I can get from this Bank's Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  2. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  4. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  5. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  7. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh? -- [New]
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  10. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  11. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
  14. Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  15. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  17. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  18. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
10th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount offered under Education loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies is Rs. 20 lakhs. The margin for education loan which is offered for abroad studies is 15%. The repayment period for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 15 years. There is no processing fee for education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur.
10th November 2016, 10:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?

The maximum amount that you can get under education loan scheme from State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for pursuing higher studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.

To apply for an education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, you should have secured admission in the eligible course in a Government recognised institution.

You need to submit all the required documents like ID Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Academic Certificates, etc., for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?