25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Term Loan scheme?

Please let me know about the details of Term Loan provided by Jammu & Kashmir Bank. I have tried to get the information in details but couldn't able. So, please help me to get the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  2. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate? -- [New]
  4. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  5. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  7. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  8. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  9. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  10. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  12. Detailed information about tax under Bank Education Loan policy?
  13. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  14. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Detailed information about Union Bank of India Special Education Loan scheme?
  16. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
28th September 2016, 10:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Term Loan scheme?

The detailed information of education loan provided by Jammu and Kashmir Bank is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment to get the details of the loan norms.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?