20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How the amount fixes under Bank Education Loan scheme? Possibility to get good amount with good CMAT percentile?

Dear Sir,
Can I get a good amount of Education Loan if I have get good percentile in CMAT? How the Bank fix the amount under an Education Loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  3. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  5. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  6. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  8. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  9. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  10. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  11. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  12. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  13. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  14. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  15. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  18. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2016, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the amount fixes under Bank Education Loan scheme? Possibility to get good amount with good CMAT percentile?

Usually the amount of loan which can be sanctioned is not dependent on the percentile of entrance exam. Hence the amount of loan which can be sanctioned in your case cannot be determined on the basis of CMAT percentile. The highest permissible loan amount for study in India is 10 lakhs. The amount of loan which can be sanctioned depends on-

- The total study expense as mentioned by your institute.
- Your compliance with the terms and conditions as per the loan amount.
- Your capability as per bank's norms to repay the loan .
- Your desire of loan amount for the concerned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?