3rd March 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for getting Education Loan?

Sir, like for getting scholarship we have to sit in scholarship entrance exam, then for education loan we have also sit for any kind of entrance exam? I want to join B.Tech and preparing for JEE Mains. So, for getting Education loan entrance exam is must?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for getting Education Loan?
  2. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get an Education Loan for studying B.Tech?
  8. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  9. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Steps to get an education loan for MBA course? Chances to get education loan in Kerala if belongs to other state?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  14. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
19th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for getting Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, like for getting scholarship we have to sit in scholarship entrance exam, then for education loan we have also sit for any kind of entrance exam? I want to join B.Tech and preparing for JEE Mains. So, for getting Education loan entrance exam is must?

It is not necessary to appear for any entrance examination for getting education loans. Students who have obtained admission to the graduate or postgraduate courses in any university recognized by UGC / AICTE / IMC / Government, etc. are eligible to apply for education loans. Students must be an Indian citizen and should obtain admission through entrance examination or merit based selection procedure. There are various government and private banks offering education loans to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?