24th April 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?

Hello Sir,
I have an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs for my B.Tech course. And now I have don with it and waiting for my Original Degree. I need an Education Loan again for doing MBA course as I am preparing for various entrance exams. Kindly tell me is it possible for me to get an Education Loan again?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  3. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  5. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  10. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  12. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  13. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
  15. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
26th April 2016, 12:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan in order to study MBA inspite of already taken education loan for B.Tech course. It depends on the concerned bank from which you are taking loan as this will be purely at the discretion of the concerned bank whether it will provide you education loan or not. Usually the bank allows further loan on the following grounds.

- You get admission in a well reputed institute usually the top ranking institutes.
- The loan amount is not high.
- Your family has a stable source of income and good number of assets.
26th April 2016, 10:15 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?

You have taken educational loan for B-Tech course. You want to take admission in MBA course and want to take educational loan for this course again. Yes, definitely you can
take the educational loan for your MBA course.

>>First of all you have to take the admission slip from the college and then visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan. Fill the application form and submit it with all relevant documents.

>>It will be better for you if you avoid to the same bank through which you have already taken the educational loan for your B-Tech course. As it might possible that bank will create some problem while sanctioning the loan for MBA course. In my opinion you have to try other banks. Also, you have to try to repay the loan amount of B-Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?