3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study Distance MBA?

I will study MBA but through distance education. If I try to get education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this? If I get admission in distance MBA then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

Related Questions:
19th March 2018, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Distance MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will study MBA but through distance education. If I try to get education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this? If I get admission in distance MBA then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

Yes, you can get education loan to study Distance MBA in some banks and financial institutions. State Bank of India offers SBI Education Plus for working professionals. SBI Education Plus is offered to employees of the State Government or Central Government, employees of PSUs and employees of reputed private sector companies. You should be working with the organization for a minimum of two years for applying the SBI Education Plus. Your age should be not less than 45 years. You can find the details in the SBI Education Plus website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?