18th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan?

Hello, I want to study BTech and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Union Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Union Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  2. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  3. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  4. Is it necessary to have an account in Dena Bank to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  9. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  11. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  12. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  13. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  15. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  18. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago? -- [Most Discussed]

25th April 2018, 05:22 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to study BTech and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Union Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Union Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

It is not compulsory to have an account with Union Bank of India to apply for an education loan, but it is recommended to open an account with Union Bank of India to benefit from other value added services. Most of the banks recommend students opening an account in their bank for availing education loans. Students can contact the Union Bank of India branch for more details or can find the details in the official website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?