23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?

Sir, My father is 63 years old and getting pension from government of India. I want to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh to study degree course. Please tell me how can I get education loan? Can I get any subsidy?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pay an education loan amount before completion of course? Chances to get subsidy?
  2. Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?
  3. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?
  4. How to get subsidy on education loan? Where I should approach?
  5. How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?
  6. What to do if not paid education loan of SBI due to higher studies burden? Can I get subsidy?
  7. Can i get subsidy on education loan if my father's income is approximately 1.2 lakh per annum?
  8. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  9. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  10. Subsidy on education loan for weaker section of the society
  11. Can I get subsidy in education loan interest if I belong to SC category?
  12. What should I do to get subsidy on IOB education loan interest?
  13. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  15. Conditions to get subsidy in repayment of education loan of PNB? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?
  16. Is government of Jammu and Kashmir giving subsidy in repayment of education loan due to flood of last year?
  17. How to get subsidy against an Education Loan? -- [New]
  18. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
21st January 2018, 05:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?

To get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakh, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. To apply for an education loan, you can contact the bank manager directly or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website. For getting an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you should have to submit the third-party guarantee to bank. You should have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?