18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?

Sir, I was taken an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI and now have completed degree course but I am preparing for IES so, cannot pay loan. Please tell me can I get subsidy? How to write a letter to bank manager for education loan subsidy?

24th August 2017, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?

Education loan repayment starts according to the agreement in the application form. Hence, you have to start paying, even if you are not doing a job. If you don't pay, then charges will increase and it can cause a great damage to your earnings because interest will increase.

For subsidy, you need income certificate which should be submitted to the bank manager. If there is any subsidy available, you will surely get it. Also, the bank won't consider your IES preparation as a reason for giving you subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?