16th July 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh at Bank of India to study to study MBA course. Please tell me can I get it without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  2. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  3. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  4. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  5. Entire process to get education loan from IDBI bank? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?
  6. How to apply for education loan of 8 lakh at Central Bank of India? Security, interest rate and repayment period for it?
  7. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  9. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  10. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  11. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  14. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  15. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  16. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  17. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  18. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India? -- [New]
18th July 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh at Bank of India to study to study MBA course. Please tell me can I get it without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?

Sorry, it is not possible to get an education loan from Bank of India worth Rs 10 Lakh without any security. For a loan of Rs 10 Lakh, the applicant has to provide collateral security of suitable value along with assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments. Security can be a land or building or public sector bonds or NSC/KVP/Banks Term Deposit etc. in the name of the student or parent with suitable margin. Therefore, it is not possible to get an education loan of Rs 10 Lakh without any security in Bank of India. Bank of India education loan website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?