15th December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and got admission in B.E. through LEET. Now, I want to apply an Education Loan. Kindly tell me upto what limit of amount I can apply an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  5. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  6. How much amount of Education Loan I can take from Banks/Financial Institutions to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in UK?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  10. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  11. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  14. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  15. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  16. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [New]
  17. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  18. How much amount I will get to study MS in Automobile Engineering through Education Loan?
3rd June 2017, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and got admission in B.E. through LEET. Now, I want to apply an Education Loan. Kindly tell me upto what limit of amount I can apply an Education Loan?

Actually education loan covers the following expenses to study B.E course.

College Tuition Fees
Hostel Charges
Examination fees and Library fees
Books and computer (other equipment)

You have to submit the letter of admission, cost of the course, academic mark sheets, PAN & Aadhar Card of the student and parents, income proof etc. for taking education loan. Therefore, based on your fees and other expenses, you can get an education loan. Maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs is offered as an Educational Loan to study in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?