9th March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?

Sir,
I am planning to study MBA in India and preparing for CAT. I want to apply for an Education Loan for doing MBA course. But I do not have any Income Tax Return proof and home registration. Is Education Loan possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  2. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  3. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  4. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  5. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Important deductions in profit and gains in business and profession?
  9. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  10. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  11. How can I appear for ICWA course?
  12. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  13. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  14. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan if paying interest of Rs. 12947 per month?
  15. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  18. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
13th March 2016, 12:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?

If you are going for an Educational Loan of more than Rs 4 Lacs then you need to have a guarantor against your Loan.
It is not mandatory for you to have an IT File but the guarantor against your Loan must produce the IT Return for the Last financial year for your Loan to get sanctioned.
This is the requirement you need to have to get your Educational Loan sanctioned.
8th September 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?

I have my father's ITR but this is of the year 2017.. .so can I use that for education loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?