19th October 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship for doing M.Sc in Germany after completion of B.Sc honors?

I have completed my Bsc honours in EEE at HUB in bangladesh. i want to complete my Msc with a scholarship in germany . can it possible for me to get a scholarship? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

Thank you!

20th October 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing M.Sc in Germany after completion of B.Sc honors?

Yes, you can definitely get scholarship in order to pursue MS in Germany after completion of undergraduate course in Bangladesh. Most of the German institutes do not charge any tution fees or charge minimal tution fees. Hence, the study expense is less. Apart from this, they also offer scholarships to the overseas students who have scored well in the entrance exams based on which they take admission, performing well during the course, getting some exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular or for performing good research work.
20th October 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing M.Sc in Germany after completion of B.Sc honors?

Yes, it is possible to get scholarship for doing M.Sc. in Germany after completion of your B.Sc. Honours course from Bangladesh. To get admission for pursuing M.Sc. course in German Universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. If you have good academic record and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score, you can apply for scholarship for pursuing M.Sc. course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?