8th August 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?

Hello sir, I am handicapped student and belongs to SC candidate. I am studying Computer Engineering. How can I get an education loan without interest? List of Government schemes for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  2. Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?
  3. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?
  4. Does government provides interest free education loan and scholarship for higher education? What should I do for it?
  5. Possibility to get an interest free education loan? Procedure to get it from government banks?
  6. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  8. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  10. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  11. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) schemes available for higher study for handicapped candidates?
  12. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses? -- [New]
  13. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Central government schemes for the economically weaker segments of the society providing full interest rate subsidy during the moratorium period of the education loan?
  15. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  17. In which bank should a forelimb handicapped apply for an education loan for minimum interest rate?
  18. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
31st August 2016, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?

There is a central government scheme, which provides interest subsidy on education loans to financially poor students who go for higher studies. Hence, if you have got admission in any course, then apply for education loan at PSU bank with income proof certificate to get the benefit.

In some states there is even scholarships or even free education for SC category candidates. The whole fee is refunded, if they take admission in a professional course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?