5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme?

I have heard that Dena Bank is introduced Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme. I want to apply an education loan for my BTech course. So, can I know the benefits of applying this type of education loan?

7th May 2018, 04:45 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Dena Bank is introduced Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme. I want to apply an education loan for my BTech course. So, can I know the benefits of applying this type of education loan?

Dena Bank Vidya Lakshmi education loan is useful for students to studying graduation courses, post graduation courses, professional courses and PhD. Students can simply walk with the mark sheet of the qualifying examinations and proof of admission for applying Dena Bank Vidya Lakshmi education loan. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad countries. There is no margin for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% margin for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. There is no processing fee for studies in India. The above given are some of the benefits of Dena Bank Vidya Lakshmi education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?