5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Is processing fee available under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that Dena Bank charge processing fee also for applying an education loan? I have heard that they are charging processing fee so I want to confirm it.

7th May 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is processing fee available under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that Dena Bank charge processing fee also for applying an education loan? I have heard that they are charging processing fee so I want to confirm it.

There is no processing fee under Dena Bank education loan scheme for studies in India, but for studies abroad, there is a processing fee of Rs 1000, which is refundable. The repayment holiday / moratorium period is the course period + 1 year under Dena Bank education loan scheme. The repayment period is a maximum up to 15 years for all loans. Candidates can download the application from the official website or can get it from the Dena Bank branch. There is no margin for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. Candidates can find the details in the Dena Bank education loan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?