24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?

Dear Sir,
I want to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria one can hold to apply? And also let me know the applying procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank? -- [New]
  2. Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?
  3. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  4. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  5. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much margin is applicable under Dena Bank Education Loan for studying in IIT/NIT? Procedure to apply?
  7. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?
  10. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?
  12. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  13. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  15. What is CSIS under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  17. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  18. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
26th June 2016, 04:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?

Eligibility criteria for education loan in Dena bank :-

- Get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute.
- The institute should offer good exposure or placement opportunities.
- You should comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme as per your loan amount.
- You should complete all norms of education loan as per instructions from bank.

You need to contact the branch near your residence for your education loan. You should do so when you receive admission call. Approach the bank with prospectus, fee structure and admission letter. Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding your education loan. Get to know the bank's response on your education loan request. Act as per the instructions from the bank to get your loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?