8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan at Karnataka Bank? Interest rate charges on education loan?

I have got 80% in 12th and now have got admission in BMLT course but I need education loan. I want to know procedure to apply for education loan at Karnataka Bank? Rate of interest on education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  3. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Karnataka Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?
  6. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Interest rate charges against an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs in Indian Bank?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  18. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
18th October 2017, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan at Karnataka Bank? Interest rate charges on education loan?

You need to contact the nearest branch for education loan application. Just make sure you have all the documents related to your admission before applying.

Interest rates are decided on the basis of RBU guidelines, which is mostly between 11% to 13%. Just apply on an application form and submit it with all the relevant documents. A guarantor or collateral security will be required according to the size of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?