5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate charges against an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs in Indian Bank?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank for doing my BCA course. I want to get a loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs for my BCA course. So, I would like to know about the interest rates charges for this loan amount.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  5. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  6. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs in Corporation Bank?
  8. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  10. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank?
  11. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  12. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  14. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  16. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
  17. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  18. Which bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in USA? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
2nd May 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate charges against an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs in Indian Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank for doing my BCA course. I want to get a loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs for my BCA course. So, I would like to know about the interest rates charges for this loan amount.

Students have to contact the Indian Bank branch for exact rate of interest for an education loan of Rs 2.5 Lacs in Indian Bank. The interest rate for the education loan in Indian Bank is around 12.00%. There is also concession available for the girl students. Students should have secured admission to higher education course through entrance examination or merit based selection process for getting education loan in Indian Bank. Students have to apply for education loan online through Vidyalakshmi portal. Indian Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?