8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan at Kerala Gramin Bank to study M.Sc Computer Science course? What are the requirements for it?

I am from Malappuram, Kerala and have completed B.Sc Computers Science and now want to apply education loan at Kerala Gramin Bank for M.Sc Computer Science course. Please tell me procedure to apply for it? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Gramin Bank?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course? -- [New]
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  11. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  12. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  13. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Electronics)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MSc(Electronics) course?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  18. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
18th October 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan at Kerala Gramin Bank to study M.Sc Computer Science course? What are the requirements for it?

Just visit the nearest bank branch and apply on a prescribed application format along with all the relevant documents. This is the first step and presence of a guarantor will be required for this step.

If loan amount is big, then they can even ask for collateral security too. Just make sure you have got admission in a reputed educational institute.
10th December 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan at Kerala Gramin Bank to study M.Sc Computer Science course? What are the requirements for it?

Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for MBA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?