4th September 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan at Gramin Bank?

Hello sir, I am BA in English holder and want to study MA in Education. So, I want to apply at Gramin Bank for an education loan of 1 lakh. What is the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  6. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  8. Education loan for BAMS course?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  15. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  16. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  17. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan for candidate who belongs to Below Poverty Line?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
8th September 2016, 10:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan at Gramin Bank?

You can definitely get education loan in order to pursue MA course. Since your education loan is of 1 lakh so you can get it sanctioned easily. You need to approach the nearest branch of Gramin Bank close to your residence. You need to contact the branch manager with the admission call letter and prospectus of the concerned institute where you want to take admission. Have a discussion on the education loan scheme and get to know the terms and conditions of it. Get to know the formalities and act as per instructions from the bank to get your loan request sanctioned.
16th January 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan at Gramin Bank?

Can we get loan even if we haven't completed our bachelor's and want to pursue loan for higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?