9th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?

I want to study MBS through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in IDBI Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  2. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  5. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?
  6. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
  9. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  11. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  13. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Education Loan online in IDBI Bank?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
12th June 2018, 08:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in IDBI Bank for pursuing MBBS course, you should have secured admission in MBBS course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination. To apply for an education loan, you have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
15th June 2018, 09:38 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in IDBI Bank for pursuing MBBS course, you should have secured admission in MBBS course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the IDBI Bank official website. The maximum amount of loan offered for studies in India is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?